Where can I find additional information about using the Istation program?
Learn about the various ways to use the Istation program and find additional resources to help you get started.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Login Assistance
- Instructional Coach/Interventionist
- Technical Information
The Resources/Toolbox section provides reference materials for using Istation.
Step-by-Step Guide to the Resources/Toolbox Tab
Step 1: Log in to www.istation.com.
Step 2: Click the Resources tab.
Step 3: Select one of the options below to find the specific information you seek.
- Click Teacher Resources to find Istation lessons, graphic organizers, books, cards, and games to print and use for instruction
- Click Reading Level Guide to see how ISIP™ Overall Indices align with Instructional Reading Levels
- Click Instructional Goals to see the expected scores a student should attain throughout the school year to be considered on track to meet grade-level expectations
- Click State Correlations to see how Istation correlates to your state standards
- Click Math Domains and Skills for an overview of what is expected of each grade level for each math domain
- Click Percentile Rank to see ISIP scores as they relate to nationally normed percentiles.
- Click Assessment Information to find more information about computer-adaptive testing, national norms, and ability index scores. You will also find technical manuals for the assessments.
- Click Glossary of Terms for a quick reference to terms used in the assessments, curriculum, reports, and resources.
- Click Usage Criteria to learn what research says about how much time a student should spend on the Istation program for best results.
- Click Cycles and Unit Descriptions for a better understanding of what students are working on in Istation's online instruction.
Learn more about using Istation with fidelity in the Red Cape Community!
If you have any questions about this information, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-883-7323, option 2.